July 11, 2012
- Optimized images for better looking on MacBook Pro with Retina display.
November 22, 2011
July 18, 2011
- New Tools page.
- Simplified the footer items.
- Updated about page.
June 26, 2011
- Used the new "number" input type instead of "text" input type in the "Create a new preset" panel.
- Changed the preset description text from "iPhone 4G" to "iPhone 4", "MacBook Air" to "MacBook Air 08".
February 23, 2011
- Improved the style sheet for better presentation on IE6.
- No longer use version numbers in filenames for easier maintenance in the future.
- Fixed some English grammar error in about page.
February 1, 2011
- Beautified the html structure, lowercased the doctype tag and charset attribute.
- Removed the slash of self-closed tags as it's not required in the new standard.
- Deleted the unnecessary hints in the footer links.
December 21, 2010
- Minified all the CSS and JS files using Smaller.
- Since 2011 is coming, you could see the little changes in the footer.
- Shortened the title of the release notes page.
- Removed the donate button in about page, as people seldom make donation.
October 12, 2010
- Improved the overall page layout.
- Updated about page.
- Removed the unnecessary description for iPod touch.
August 21, 2010
- Updated website to celebrate my new release - Resize Safari Extension.
- 404 page is now more clean and beautiful.
- Performance optimized, file size reduced even further.
- Added a cute background icon for external links on release notes page.
August 2, 2010
- Refactorized the DOM structure. Replaced some div with the new semantic elements such as header, footer, article, section and nav to make the pages semantic HTML5.
- Replaced the "Current Size" with "Current Inner" and "Current Outer", depends on the "Inner" and "Outer" button dynamically. ( Thanks for the feedback from Michal ! )
July 25, 2010
- Changed the Doctype to HTML5, successfully passed W3C's HTML5 validation. ( HTML5 is too fashionable today, isn't it ? )
- Added a new cute favorites icon which was drawn by myself, you should see it now in the address bar.
- Polished the code a little bit, file size reduced. ( Will load faster. )
July 19, 2010
- Label text for Inner/Outer button is now also clickable. ( Thanks for the suggestion from David Chambers ! )
- Enabled GZip compression on server side, it was already loading fast, now it is even faster!
- Made some tweak to the 404 page, now it's more user friendly.
July 12, 2010
- [bug fix] Fixed the wrong dimensions of Google Nexus One preset. ( Thanks for the feedback from Cameron ! )
- Added a new preset for Meizu M8 Phone
- resizeMyBrowser was successfully passed W3C's XHTML 1.0 Strict validation.
July 8, 2010
- Able to set the browser size by both Inner window and Outer window.
- Show value of current size in real-time when resize the browser manually.
- Able to add user custom presets.
- Able to add description to the preset.
- A button to switch between Inner and Outer.
- Show Messages when the "resizeTo" size is bigger than the available screen.
- If can't resize current window, open a new window as workaround.
- Clean layout design.
- Support Safari, Firefox and IE.
June 14, 2010